Saturday 16 July 2016

The Last Daughter

If I could drain the world of all its madness
Perhaps then I would forget you ever existed.
The chains I share with you, beloved warden
Would no longer hold my thoughts captive.

Fantasies of your death pulls me further away from God
Who am I to be loved even as a broken child.
Bring back the poison you once shared with me, devoted keeper
A love blessed by the demons found in the darkness of her womb.

Where my heart rests, shall you find a plated icebox
A cold dish waiting to ravenously claw through your throat.
Let us watch your disgusting pride gush from your wounds, faithful protector
Let me listen as you wash away the silence with your horrific screams.


My eyes will no longer redden at the sight of your tears
Instead I will smile as you writhe in the agony you rightly deserve.
Ready your feet before your head becomes mine to take, honored father
Because if death fails to come for you, then I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment