Friday 11 September 2015

The Drowning Garden of Discipline

In this moment, I am both your comfort & destroyer
Layer by layer, I stripped you of your sin
Sunlight hiding from such sickening hands
Darkness rising with its beckoning grin.

Death .. come closer
Watch her squirm
Hold back your sickle
First, she will learn.

Come now .. do not think it to be torture
It is punishment carefully measured
In bloodshed, anger, jealousy, hatred
For the foreign flesh she pleasured.

Her grave will be deep & close to my oceans
As you reach for her, she will drown in water & soil
Death, be not discouraged by my disgusting vengeance
Such travesty of love makes my blood boil.


Now. I am royally six feet taller
A rotting corpse now dissolving under my feet
Bones fed to the beasts soon to perish along with it
Vomiting my maggot-filled promises of inevitable defeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment