Saturday 15 August 2015

Anger

Tell me..

What does it feel like?
When the red paint dries
And you're still dripping with anger
From the ground up to the Heavens.

Kill until the shade of red satisfies you
With it, paint me a picture of death & agonizing torment
Remind me how the thorns on the walls of pain cut through you
As you fell into the hole it swallowed you in.

Share with me your piercing desires
To feel the boom of my heart silence
Hold back your mortal grace & godly mercy
And lower me from the ground down into the ashes of Hell.

And I will kill until the shade of red satisfies me
With it, I'll paint you a picture of anger & excruciating fixation
Remind you how light blinded & deafened me
As I left the comfort of my warm darkness.

Let me tell you..

What it feels like
When I crack through the red paint
And I'm still dripping with anger
From the ground down into your elusive heart.

And yet still..





I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment