Wednesday 23 September 2015

Vortex of My Soul

It pulled me down throughout my days
Until sleep became blackholes & endless nightmares
The radiance of my soul had already left my side
To find peace never found on my drenched pillows.

And I walk through the spaces left behind
Hoping that if I breathe deep enough
Splattered enough blood across the floor
I would fill the emptiness with anything but sorrow.

Instead I gather the downpours of my heart
Droplets, puddles, rivers & lakes
Until I became an ocean of shattered dreams
Scattered, lost, dissolved & broken.

My surfaces are perfectly shaded in blue
Beautifully lit up by the unmasked sun
While deep down I hide traces of warships
And bones magnificently torn apart by my tides.

..

I am an ocean of forgotten treasures & stories untold
I am the flood of hatred at your unwanting door
I am a place that should not be felt for too long
Because I am a love so deep it leaves a trail of vortices to his grave.

No comments:

Post a Comment